How do I moderate the Tweets on the Tweetwall?
If you enabled moderation when setting up your Tweetwall, you'll see the option to moderate it from within the Tweetwall's settings page in your account. Next to a Tweet, just hit the Approve or Deny button, or for the highlighted Tweet, yu can also use your keyboard to approve or deny them by hitting the "A" or "D" keys, respectively.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- I just purchased a Tweetwall today, but there are no Tweets on my Tweetwall. When I do a Twitter search I see Tweets. Why are they not on my Tweetwall?
- Can I share my Tweetwall's address publicly, like on Twitter, in blog posts or on stage?
- I think my Tweetwall is missing Tweets. What could be wrong?
- I'd like to test my Tweetwall before my event starts, can I?
- How do I ban a user from appearing on the Tweetwall?
- How do I remove a Tweet from my Tweetwall?