How do I remove a Tweet from my Tweetwall?
To remove a Tweet that is currently appearing on your Tweetwall, after logging in and clicking on your Tweetwall name, click on "Tweets" in the left column. When the page loads, it'll be on your displayed queue already, so just scroll down to find the offending Tweet and then on the right side of the Tweet, click on the "Move" button and then select "Blocked Queue" and we'll remove it from all screens displaying your Tweetwall.
Removing a Tweet is instant if you are not using Tweet Cycling, so you do not need to go to all of the screens displaying your Tweetwall to refresh it, etc. If you are using Tweet Cycling, it may need to cycle through the current set of Tweet before it's removed, but it will not show more than once.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- I just purchased a Tweetwall today, but there are no Tweets on my Tweetwall. When I do a Twitter search I see Tweets. Why are they not on my Tweetwall?
- Can I share my Tweetwall's address publicly, like on Twitter, in blog posts or on stage?
- How do I moderate the Tweets on the Tweetwall?
- I think my Tweetwall is missing Tweets. What could be wrong?
- I'd like to test my Tweetwall before my event starts, can I?
- How do I ban a user from appearing on the Tweetwall?