How many logos can I add to my self-service Tweetwall?
By default you can upload one logo, which will appear in the center of the Tweetwall. If you optionally pay to remove the Tweetwall.com logo from it, you can email support and we can upload a second logo for you free of charge. This second logo will appear on the right side of the header.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- How do I make the Tweetwall full screen so I can't see the web browser?
- What web browser do I need to use?
- Do I need to install anything to use Tweetwall?
- Do I need to have Adobe Flash installed?
- I can't use a cabled internet connection, can I use WiFi?
- Can I setup the Tweetwall to require Tweet approval before they're shown?
- I don't want to manually approve every Tweet, can I setup rules for which Tweets to show?
- When I create a Tweetwall, what time zone is the Tweetwall created in?
- Can I have the Tweets continuously cycle or repeat?
- Can I show Tweets from a protected Twitter account on my Tweetwall?
- I see that you support showing leaderboards on the Tweetwall, how are they ranked?