I think my Tweetwall is missing Tweets. What could be wrong?
The most common case for "missing Tweets" is that either you have accidentally configured a block word that's catching Tweets, or that you enabled the Retweet Filter, and it's preventing those from appearing. Another possibility is that the terms that you setup to monitor is setup incorrectly. If you think there should be Tweets on your Tweetwall, and they are not there, contact support. We can determine exactly why Tweets are missing and provide the appropriate solution to fix it.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- I just purchased a Tweetwall today, but there are no Tweets on my Tweetwall. When I do a Twitter search I see Tweets. Why are they not on my Tweetwall?
- Can I share my Tweetwall's address publicly, like on Twitter, in blog posts or on stage?
- How do I moderate the Tweets on the Tweetwall?
- I'd like to test my Tweetwall before my event starts, can I?
- How do I ban a user from appearing on the Tweetwall?
- How do I remove a Tweet from my Tweetwall?