Do you support embedding Tweetwall into a PowerPoint presentation?
Not directly. Powerpoint uses a browser rendering engine that is too old to support modern web standards, and therefore cannot show the Tweetwall without heavy modifications.
However, you can use a product called LiveSlides, which has the ability to embed a webpage into your PowerPoint slides using their own browser rendering engine that supports modern web standards.
You can find out more about LiveSlides and get the Add-in here.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- What kind of support is available if I need it?
- How many screens can I display my Tweetwall on?
- Does each Tweetwall display require it's own computer?
- Do you have any recommended hardware?
- What happens if my internet connection drops during the event?
- What if we want a more specific and elaborate design? Can you design a layout just for us?
- How much customization can we do on the full service offering?
- Do you support showing Instagram on the Tweetwall?