Do you have any recommended hardware?
We do not, but we do have a few general guidelines for the hardware —
- If using flat panel displays (HDTV), use one that has a 1920x1080 resolution, often called "1080p." A 720p display is acceptable, but 1080p is preferred.
- If using a projector, try to get as close to 1920x1080 (1080p) as possible. A projector using 1024x768 doesn't give near the experience that's ideal—there's simply not enough room to give Tweets the showcase that they deserve.
- Use a laptop or computer with and HDMI port, and connect to the TV using it.
- We recommend using one of our Tweetwall apps, if your platform is supported. They'll offer a better experience than using a web browser since they also take care of settings, like preventing the computer from going to sleep, hiding the mouse, and going full screen.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- What kind of support is available if I need it?
- How many screens can I display my Tweetwall on?
- Does each Tweetwall display require it's own computer?
- What happens if my internet connection drops during the event?
- What if we want a more specific and elaborate design? Can you design a layout just for us?
- How much customization can we do on the full service offering?
- Do you support showing Instagram on the Tweetwall?
- Do you support embedding Tweetwall into a PowerPoint presentation?