I'd like to test my Tweetwall before my event starts, can I?
Yes, when you purchase your Tweetwall prior to the start of your event, we automatically—and for free—provide you with a 72 hour window prior to your event where your Tweetwall is completely live and monitoring your hashtags.
To get this great benefit, all you have to do is not purchase your Tweetwall at the last minute. If you purchase it more than 72 hours before your event is scheduled to start, your Tweetwall will automatically activate itself 72 hours before the event starts and begin monitoring your terms. If you purchase it within the 72-hour window, then you'll only get the hours from when you purchased it, until the event is scheduled to start for free.
Outside of the free 72 hour window, you can see your Tweetwall with it's complete design, but using example Tweets by clicking on the edit icon (looks like a pencil) on your Tweetwall's Overview page, and then by clicking on Design in the left menu, and then finally by clicking on the Preview link in the top right.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- I just purchased a Tweetwall today, but there are no Tweets on my Tweetwall. When I do a Twitter search I see Tweets. Why are they not on my Tweetwall?
- Can I share my Tweetwall's address publicly, like on Twitter, in blog posts or on stage?
- How do I moderate the Tweets on the Tweetwall?
- I think my Tweetwall is missing Tweets. What could be wrong?
- How do I ban a user from appearing on the Tweetwall?
- How do I remove a Tweet from my Tweetwall?