Can I have the Tweets continuously cycle or repeat?
Yes, we support having your Tweets continuously cycle. To have the Tweets on your Tweetwall continuously cycle you'll need to enable it on the Content screen of the Tweetwall builder—by default it's turned off.
When you enable Tweet Cycling, two more options will appear below, "Cycle Delay Time" and "Cycle Tweet Limit."
The Cycle Delay Time option is the number of seconds each Tweet will be shown on screen before showing another Tweet. It defaults to 5 seconds, but can be changed to any amount of time (in seconds).
The Cycle Tweet Limit option determines the number of most recent Tweets that we'll continuously cycle. By default it's set to the 15 most recently sent Tweets, but can be changed to any number from 2 to 255.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- How do I make the Tweetwall full screen so I can't see the web browser?
- What web browser do I need to use?
- Do I need to install anything to use Tweetwall?
- Do I need to have Adobe Flash installed?
- I can't use a cabled internet connection, can I use WiFi?
- Can I setup the Tweetwall to require Tweet approval before they're shown?
- I don't want to manually approve every Tweet, can I setup rules for which Tweets to show?
- When I create a Tweetwall, what time zone is the Tweetwall created in?
- How many logos can I add to my self-service Tweetwall?
- Can I show Tweets from a protected Twitter account on my Tweetwall?
- I see that you support showing leaderboards on the Tweetwall, how are they ranked?