I don't want to manually approve every Tweet, can I setup rules for which Tweets to show?
Yes, during the setup process on the same page that you setup the items that you want to monitor for, we provide the ability to create rules that will block Tweets that you do not desire from showing up. You can use our predefined filters, like our profanity filter, or provide your own list of words to block. You can also block specific users here.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- How do I make the Tweetwall full screen so I can't see the web browser?
- What web browser do I need to use?
- Do I need to install anything to use Tweetwall?
- Do I need to have Adobe Flash installed?
- I can't use a cabled internet connection, can I use WiFi?
- Can I setup the Tweetwall to require Tweet approval before they're shown?
- When I create a Tweetwall, what time zone is the Tweetwall created in?
- How many logos can I add to my self-service Tweetwall?
- Can I have the Tweets continuously cycle or repeat?
- Can I show Tweets from a protected Twitter account on my Tweetwall?
- I see that you support showing leaderboards on the Tweetwall, how are they ranked?