What web browser do I need to use?
You can use any modern, standards-compliant browser to display your Tweetwall. We highly recommend Google Chrome, but have also tested it with Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer. Additionally, we highly recommend using one of our Tweetwall apps to display your Tweetwall if your platform is supported, instead of a browser, since they'll take care of making sure your computer doesn't go to sleep, your mouse is hidden and that it's shown in full screen.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- How do I make the Tweetwall full screen so I can't see the web browser?
- Do I need to install anything to use Tweetwall?
- Do I need to have Adobe Flash installed?
- I can't use a cabled internet connection, can I use WiFi?
- Can I setup the Tweetwall to require Tweet approval before they're shown?
- I don't want to manually approve every Tweet, can I setup rules for which Tweets to show?
- When I create a Tweetwall, what time zone is the Tweetwall created in?
- How many logos can I add to my self-service Tweetwall?
- Can I have the Tweets continuously cycle or repeat?
- Can I show Tweets from a protected Twitter account on my Tweetwall?
- I see that you support showing leaderboards on the Tweetwall, how are they ranked?